Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am totally famous... check me out!

The Wenatchee World Online: It took Mommy a long time to get this on the blog, but I totally was in the paper last week. Oh yeah, my dad was in the picture too... but you can't see him, because he is wearing his camo stuff (and that's kinda the point!) Really, I am so famous right now... people are asking me for my autograph! Well, okay, only one person did... but still. (And when my mom quits being such a slacker, she is going to put on some new pictures of me and my sister playing soccer and hiking up Saddlerock).

1 comment:

Lady Port and Her Gentlemen Three said...

Hi Kailie :) from Q...and J too! We all thought that was a cool picture...look at that rain! Mommy thought it was Muffin in the picture (she has only seen your hair short in 1 picture so she forgets :)) We are still having "summer" weather...lots of sun (94 degrees right now...we looked to be sure) We are looking forward to pants weather though :) Miss you bunches!
Birdie, Jaxsy and Quinny