Friday, August 15, 2008

And we're off... again...


No pictures of us today, which is a bummer, because last weekend we were up at the lake (Chelan) for 5 days, and Mommy brought her camera with the dead battery. We would have had some great pictures too: jumping off the breakwater (at the yacht club) and swimming with our Daddy; playing (hiking up and down the hill, swimming, riding in the Kubota, watching movies, playing the Wii, eating Miss Staci's yummy cooking, and just having fun)with our friends Dalin, Kaleb, Lexi, Stephani, and Camille, Mommy and Ray's iPod war (a weird game that they both really liked); Carson's birthday party (she's my best friend); visiting Daddy's friends (the Baker's); and spending a day on Poppa Ken's big boat (we anchored in down by the Lady of the Lake dock, and we got to jump off the top of the boat and swim). We had a great vacation... we just don't have the pictures to prove it!

Today we are heading over to Silverwood in Idaho. We are taking my cousin, Mikaila, with us! We are staying in a hotel in Post Falls... I think we are only staying in that town because of the new Cabela's store that recently opened up (and hunting season is just around the corner). Anyway, it is supposed to be super hot over there this weekend, so I'm really glad that Silverwood has a big water park! I will make sure that Mommy brings the camera (and the battery is charged) so we can show you how our trip turned out. Have a great weekend!!

Oh yeah, Mommy wanted me to tell you about some funny things my sister and I have said over the past few days. First, yesterday morning when Kailie finished her breakfast, she said, "Tony the Tiger was right!" Mommy asked her, "About what?" and Kailie replied, "These are grrrrreat!!" It made Mommy laugh. Then today, Mommy asked me what Kailie liked to do (so she could change the 'FAVORITES' section of this blog)... I said to Mommy, "She likes to party." When Mommy started laughing, I cracked up too =) We Wulf's should be in comedy!
~ Maeghan

No comments: