Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laughing all the way (ha ha ha)...

 
Posted by Picasa

Yesterday was the 2nd Grade Christmas program at the girls' school. Maeghan was the cutest little elf!! She loves to sing and be in front of people, and yesterday was no exception. Megs especially loved the songs about getting socks for Christmas and having a snowball fight. Here in Wenatchee we are experiencing a little bit of coldness... I was just talking to a friend in Portland last week about how we still didn't have any snow yet. Oh, be careful what you wish for, because not only do we finally have snow (just a little bit) but the cold temperatures to go with it. It is days like these (4 degrees this morning when I took the girls to school) that make me long for a beach in Hawaii or visiting my sister in Arizona =) And since neither of those trips are going to happen in the next few days, I am going to enjoy the cold from inside my cozy house... put on some Christmas music, wrap some presents, bake some yummy cookies, maybe even enjoy a hot buttered rum at some point! Enjoy the weather (where-ever you are!!)
~ mommy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: